Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Daddo Day!

Happy Father's Day to four very special people:

1) My husband, who is the most amazing dad and child-wrangling partner I could ever have imagined.

2) My dad, who has always loved me unconditionally as his own regardless of a) no shared genetic material and b) not meeting me until I was a (probably psychotic) 12-year-old.

3) My father-in-law, who helped raise the aforementioned husband really really well.

4) My mom, who was mother and father to me for a very long time.

So far, we have finished the following Daddo Day Missions:

Operation Maple Donut Procurement
Operation Handmade Card
Operation Get Groceries Because There are None and Sometimes You Have to be Practical (or Operation Om Nom for short)
Operation Jet's Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment