Wednesday, June 12, 2013

So it begins. Begins again. Re-begins? Whatever.

Hi!

I'm Laney. I've tried blogging before and...then I get distracted. I have three FAVORITE distractions:

1. My husband. We've been married for about 8 years and together about 10. He's awesome and he makes my world happier and make more sense.
2. My son. He's 4.5 and I refer to him as H because I'm a wee bit psycho about protecting my kids' privacy.
3. My daughter. She's 2, and I refer to her as E - see above, re: psycho privacy concerns.

Anyway. In addition to being a mom (a stay-at-home-mom!), I'm also an eater of Paleo food. Or I try to be. I'm not perfect at it, but I DO love the way it makes me feel when I nail it. And I'm a giant geek. And I love all things crafty. I make jewelry, I'm learning how to sew, I crochet, and I have a list a mile long of other things I want to try or learn. This blog will be about all of those things. I promise it will be more interesting than this, but I always feel like I should introduce myself. IT'S ONLY POLITE.

2 comments: